Mission & Vision
The mission of City Heights Prep is to provide an excellent neighborhood based and college preparatory education for middle and high school students in City Heights.
It is our vision to see City Heights Prep graduates succeed in the college or university of their choice, prepared to become community leaders who work for positive change in City Heights and beyond.
Open enrollment has now closed for the 2018-2019 school year. Applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis or will be added to a waiting list if their grade is full. Please be sure to fill out your application as soon as possible to reserve your child’s space!
News & Announcements
Update from the School Director, Dr. Marnie Nair
Letter from the City Heights Prep Chairman of the Board of Directors
Spring Newsletter – read it here!
Earned Income Tax Credit Informational Letter
KPBS article on San Diego Schools, including City Heights Prep, that are educating refugees.
Bow Valley students from Canada visited our school. Here is an article about their experience.
WASC Update: City Heights Prep has been awarded a 6-year WASC Accreditation!!
- Regular Board Meeting: June 22, 2018
- Closed Board Meeting: June 22, 2018
- Staff & Family BBQ Potluck (Colina Park) Thursday, June 21st from 5:30-7:30
- Half Day (Release at 12:30) Friday, June 22nd
- School Dance (50s Themed) Friday, June 29th
- NO SCHOOL Wednesday, July 4th
- Half Day (Release at 12:30) Thursday, July 5th
- 8th Grade Promotion Thursday, July 5th
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL: Half Day (Release at 12:30) Friday, July 6th
- Office Closed July 16th-August 6th