We are now accepting applications for grades 6-9 for 2018-2019.
Space is limited
Free • Small Classes • Safe • College Prep
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your students at City Heights Prep Charter School! Our mission is to provide an excellent neighborhood based, college preparatory education for middle and high school students in City Heights and we look forward to serving your family. If the number of applications exceeds the number of student spaces available, a public lottery will be held.
City Heights Prep offers the following for our students:
- A computer for every student
- Individualized learning plan for English and math
- Seminar class teaching character and emotional development life skills
- An emphasis on positive behavior reinforcement
- Community Lunch
- Daily after-school homework help/tutoring
- After school enrichment program including art, drama, community service, and student government
- After school sports program including basketball, fitness, soccer, volleyball and yoga
Admission Process: If you have decided to apply for enrollment at City Heights Prep, please complete our Enrollment Application. Students are invited to attend City Heights Prep as space is available and priority enrollment is given to current students and their siblings. If the number of applications exceeds the number of student spaces available, a public lottery will be held on Saturday, January 27, 2018 at City Heights Prep. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure all contact information is up-to-date and that the student’s grade level is properly identified for the incoming year. An invitation is sent out to accepted students and families are given one week to confirm enrollment.
For questions regarding enrollment or to visit City Heights Prep for a school tour, please call the school office at (619) 795-3137
Office Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Mail to: City Heights Prep 3770 Altadena Ave. San Diego, CA 92105