We are now accepting applications for grades 6-8
Space is limited
Free • Small Classes • Safe • College Prep
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your students at City Heights Prep middle and high school. If the number of applications exceeds the number of student spaces available, a public lottery will be held.
Our mission is to provide an excellent neighborhood-based and college preparatory education for middle and high school students in City Heights.
City Heights Prep offers the following for our students:
- A computer for every student
- Individualized learning plan for English and math
- Seminar class teaching character and emotional development life skills
- An emphasis on positive behavior reinforcement
- Community Lunch
- Daily after-school homework help/tutoring
- After school enrichment program including art, community service, gardening, music, school newspaper, student government
- After school sports program including basketball, fitness, football, golf, martial arts, soccer, tennis and yoga
If you have decided to apply for enrollment at City Heights Prep, please complete our Enrollment Application. Students are invited to attend City Heights Prep as space is available and priority enrollment is given to current students and their siblings. If the number of applications exceeds the number of student spaces available, a public lottery will be held on Saturday, January 31, 2016 at City Heights Prep. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure all contact information is up-to-date and the student’s grade level is properly identified for the incoming year. An invitation is sent out to invited students and families are given one week to confirm enrollment.
For questions regarding enrollment or to visit City Heights Prep for a school tour, please call
the school office at (619) 795-3137
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
City Heights Prep
3770 Altadena Ave.
San Diego, CA 92105