Currently accepting applications for 6th-9th grade for the 2018-2019 school year.
Space is limited
Free • Small Classes • Safe • College Prep
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your students at City Heights Prep Charter School! Our mission is to provide an excellent neighborhood based, college preparatory education for middle and high school students in City Heights and we look forward to serving your family.
City Heights Prep offers the following for our students:
- A computer for every student
- Individualized learning plan for English and math
- Seminar class teaching character and emotional development life skills
- An emphasis on positive behavior reinforcement
- Community Lunch
- Daily after-school homework help/tutoring
- After school enrichment program including art, drama, community service, and student government
- After school sports program including basketball, fitness, soccer, volleyball and yoga
Please complete our Enrollment Application (see below) and email it to the Community Outreach Coordinator at email@example.com or mail to
City Heights Prep
3770 Altadena Ave
San Diego, CA
Priority enrollment is given to current students and their siblings while other applicants will be invited to enroll as space is available. If the number of applications exceeds the number of student spaces available, a public lottery will be held. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure all contact information is up-to-date and that the student’s grade level is properly identified for the incoming year. An invitation is sent out to accepted students and families are given one week to confirm enrollment.
For questions regarding enrollment or to visit City Heights Prep for a school tour, please call the school office at (619) 795-3137.
School Address: City Heights Prep 3770 Altadena Ave. San Diego, CA 92105
Office Hours: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm